Company: VSB Energies Nouvelles
- Development, construction and operation of photovoltaic solar power plants (roof, shade and ground) and wind turbines
- Project financing
Specialization: Project management from A to Z (from development to exploitation through construction)
Target audience: local authorities, industries, tertiary, agricultural, supermarkets, …
Turnover: 23 M€
- Company created in 2001
- Projects from 100 kWp to 20 MWp (PV and wind)
- 80 employees distributed at head office based in Nîmes (Gard, France) and the 5 agencies: Rennes (Ille-et-Vilaine), Paris, Reims (Marne), Autechaux (Doubs) and Toulouse (Haute-Garonne)
- 1 subsidiary in Tunisia
The opinion of David DANGER, Construction Engineer at VSB Energies Nouvelles
The Gard Chamber of Agriculture commissioned us for 3 of its buildings. The Ital-Solar mounting system was chosen for the offices and archives, two existing buildings with a cover in dry boxes. And the Kogysun i+ fixing system was used for the new building (sandwich panels) with the function of selling local products as well as catering.
With 3 different iron deck for this project, the complexity was very present. Fortunately Dome Solar design office has been able to adapt and be a real support for us. Indeed, it was necessary to validate this project upstream by a control office and Ioannis (BE Engineer) was present until the final approval of our project.
The Dome Solar Cons
- Comprehensive layout plans
The fact of receiving drawings dedicated to our project directly realized by your design office is a real asset. The precision of your documents allows us a considerable time saving since we know immediately where each rail must come to rest.
Your sales department is very dynamic! And when our deadlines are very short, your services (commercial, design office, purchasing & logistics) make every effort to respond in time.
- Physical assistance for the starting of the construction site
Especially for the handling of the Kogysun i + fastening system, the presence of one of your employees was really welcome to understand the details of this fastening system.