Reference: port of La Rochelle
Site: La Rochelle (Charente-Maritime, France)
Superficy area: 11 500 m²
Type of support: metal sheet roof
Power: 1.75 MWp
In-service commissioning: February 2015
Dome Solar product used: Ital-Solar
Activity: Electricity producer. Study, conception, installation, energy exploitation and project maintenance of renewable energies.
Specialisation: realisation on roof, floor and photovoltaïc self-consumption of the Western region of France
Target market: farmers, collectivities, companies, landowners
Annual revenue: 2 M€ sales revenue consolidated in 2015 (about 3% increase per year since 2015)
- Company founded in 2004
- 36 collaborators
- Company based in St-Brieuc (Côtes-d’Armor, France), with an agency in Pont St Martin (Loire-Atlantique, France)
- About 100 MWp actually in development
- More than 40 MWp solar panels installed since 2007
- 65 photovoltaic projects winners of CRE calls for tender
- Double ISO certification 9001 and 14001
Feedback from Sylvère LABRUNE, Director at IEL
The advantages of Dome Solar
- Technical Performance
Ital-Solar is the only system that meets the needs of numerous constraints of industrial buildings on which we have been working on. The fact that the clippings are manufactured in France is also a value for us.
- The reactivity
The team is in a capacity to answer all our urgent demands in very tight deadlines, which is much appreciated in our jobs.