Achievement: Photovoltaic solar panels installation on potting soil production plant roofs
Site: Saint-Mars-du-Désert (Loire-Atlantique, France)
Surface area: 4 680 m² (4 680 sq. ft.)
Type of support: Trapezoidal metal sheet
Power: 952.44 kWp
Type of connection: Grid injection
Dome Solar system used: Ital-Solar
- Installation of turnkey photovoltaic power plants (industrial, agricultural, tertiary and community sectors)
- Roof rental
- More than 3,000 installations
- 65 employees
- 18 M€ in sales in 2019
- 4 sites : Le Mans (72, Sarthe), Dol de Bretagne (35, Ille-et-Vilaine), Niort (79, Deux-Sèvres) and Montaigu (85, Vendée)
- Building Renovation;
- Upgrading to standards and safety;
- Enhancing the company’s image.
Nicolas SERVANT, Q.S.E and Production Manager at EVADEA
The renovation consisted of removing asbestos from more than 4,000 m² of roofs and reinforcing the framework to accommodate the 2,238 photovoltaic modules. At the same time, all the roofs (14,000 m²) were renovated. A 350 m² building was also constructed in the shipping area to allow trucks to be loaded under cover: a real gain in comfort for our employees and drivers. In addition, we chose to set up a consumption circuit (already present on site with a transformer in place) and a production circuit with the addition of a 1600 KWA transformer.
Our project consists of 3 installations for a production of nearly 1 MWp, which will be amortized by the sale of electricity over 20 years. An additional installation of 500 kWp is planned for 2020.
We try to be a driving force in this type of project which corresponds to EVADEA’s vision in terms of environmental policy and CSR approach.
And we chose to work with SOLEWA because it is the installer that best fits our company profile.
EVADEA is :
- Serving professionals and the general public through the Green Secret brand
- 40 employees
- 13 M€ of turnover in 2019
- More than 150,000 m3 of products manufactured per year